Tuesday, June 2, 2009

GMAT Prep I 720 (Q49, V39) 28th May'09

I am satisfied.
In QA, I made 4 silly mistakes, made genuine errors in 3, and just didn't know 2. I believe that the score will improve once (and if) I revise the Math Basics, and get over my fear of Probability and Coordinate Geometry. My target score in QA is 50-51. It's within my reach.

VA needs a bit more work. Surprisingly I got all of RC right, which is usually a big weakness for me. I fought back drowsiness and did what call 'active reading'. It helped. My hit rate went up from 65% to 100%.
I made a few silly mistakes in CR, and got some genuinely difficult questions in CR.
In SC... well, 6 out of the 11 or so I got wrong were SC questions. Slimy buggers! I don't know why people on these great forums can't stop ranting about Manhattan SC guide, I don't like it, and haven't been able to go through it.
A 39 on VA is barely satisfactory, my target score is 44+. I gonna fix SC.

No comments:

Post a Comment